About Hanbury Strategy
We turn insight into impact. Whether you face a communications challenge or have a policy goal, our exceptional team uses our understanding of public opinion, the press and politics to create campaigns that work. We have a relentless focus on achieving great results for our clients.
We have a brilliant, high performing operations team that helps our consultants deliver client excellence. To support our ongoing growth plans, we are recruiting a well established, confident Team PA to join our expanding team. As we move into new London premises this summer, you will play a crucial role in keeping the office running and supporting the different teams we have at Hanbury. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, able to communicate with people from all levels, looking for a role that you can really shape and make your own.
You would work into our Head of Office Operations, alongside our Senior PA and office assistant, working in a tight-knit, collaborative team, characterised by a can-do and professional attitude. This role will be extremely busy with no two days the same! The environment here is dynamic and highly demanding. You will work incredibly closely with the wider team and have a 'muck in' attitude.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Team PA to Partner level and below
- Organising a high volume of meetings, both internal and external
- Working across multiple time zones and working with our Brussels office
- Organising travel, inc flights/trains, hotels, taxis etc
- Organising and minute taking of weekly meetings
- Inbox management
- Working closely with the Head of Office Operations and wider operations team
- Organising company wide events and external client events
You are proactive
- You are flexible, adaptable and hardworking
- You are always happy to help
- You are confident and approachable
- You will have at least 1 year experience in an administrative position
- You are organised and have excellent attention to detail
Further details and benefits
Office based position with working hours of 9.00am-6.00pm.
- 28 days’ leave per annum (pro-rata), plus bank holidays and discretionary additional days off between Christmas and New Year
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Pension scheme in which Hanbury contributes a proportion of your monthly gross salary
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Programme
- Membership of Second Home, the coworking office space in which Hanbury is currently based, which offers a range of additional complimentary benefits including cultural and wellness programmes: https://secondhome.io/spitalfields.
- Access to a full social and cultural calendar and employee wellness programmes
- A rich and diverse people development programme including fortnightly internal training sessions and a full annual programme of external trainers and inspirational speakers
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject: Team PA - Hanbury Strategy
Should you be considered for interview, we will contact you by email within two weeks of the closing date.
Hanbury Strategy is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex or sexual orientation. As part of our commitment to equal opportunities, we are open to discussions about alternative working patterns or hours.
Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments to be made during recruitment or in employment for reasons associated with your physical or mental health. We are committed to ensuring everyone is able to fully participate in whatever way is most appropriate for them.