Senior PA - Hanbury Strategy
About Hanbury Strategy
We turn insight into impact. Whether you face a communications challenge or have a policy goal, our exceptional team uses our understanding of public opinion, the press and politics to create campaigns that work. We have a relentless focus on achieving great results for our clients.
We have a brilliant, high performing operations team that helps our consultants deliver client excellence. To support our ongoing growth plans, we are recruiting a well-established, confident Senior PA to join our expanding team. As we move into new London premises this summer, you will play a crucial role in keeping the office running and supporting the different teams we have at Hanbury. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, able to communicate with people from all levels, looking for a role that you can really shape and make your own.
You would work into our Head of Office Operations, alongside our Team PA and office assistant working in a tight-knit, collaborative team, characterised by a can-do and professional attitude. The successful candidate will be an important part of our wider operations team of fifteen, the engine room of Hanbury with a strong, collegiate culture. This role will be extremely busy with no two days the same! The environment here is dynamic and highly demanding. You will work incredibly closely with the team and have a 'muck in' attitude.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Complex and ever-changing diary management for our two founders, as well as some of our other Partners
- Arranging all internal and external meetings for the relevant partners
- Full logistics for all meetings including global travel, local travel, accommodation, restaurants, booking venues and transfers
- Creating high quality documents for meetings
- Taking notes in meetings and logging action points
- Supporting with our marketing needs such as creating monthly marketing reports and managing our marketing calendar
- Assisting with our learning and development programme
- Working closely with the people team on all HR needs
- You are proactive
- You are flexible, adaptable and hardworking
- You are always happy to help
- You are confident and approachable
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience in an administrative position
- You are organised and have excellent attention to detail
- 28 days’ paid leave plus bank holidays and additional time off over Christmas.
- Pension plan - 4% company contribution.
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme.
- Normal working hours are 9am - 6pm.
- New offices in London Bridge - we are a hybrid working company.
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan.
- Work from abroad policy for up to 20 days a year.
- The opportunity to opt into Vitality including private health care and subsidised gym.
- Access to a full social and cultural calendar and employee wellness programmes.
- A rich and diverse people development programme including fortnightly internal training sessions and a full annual programme of external trainers and inspirational speakers.