PA AM - Hanbury Strategy [REF: #0032]
About Hanbury Strategy
We turn insight into impact. Whether you face a communications challenge or have a policy goal, our exceptional team uses our understanding of public opinion, the press and politics to create campaigns that work. We have a relentless focus on achieving great results for our clients.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and confident new recruit with two to three years’ experience in a comparable role at a UK agency or political environment. You will have a keen interest in politics, the media and campaigns. With a solid grounding in UK public affairs, and proven experience of delivering for clients, you are now ready to leave your comfort zone and join a dynamic team at an important time in our growth.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Acts as day to day lead on accounts, fostering positive client relationships and servicing the account to time – taking accountability for ensuring actions are recorded allocated and actioned effectively
- Leading client meetings confidently and positively
- Takes a leadership role with Executives and Interns, supporting their development and managing and reviewing their work on account teams
- Takes responsibility for delivery of status reports and other client reporting
- Able to undertake independent research tasks and complete them to a high quality
- Assisting with business development and takes on a role in pitches
- Takes ownership of their personal development, seeking out and pursuing appropriate opportunities for relevant training
- Takes time to invest in the culture of the business and celebrate the successes of the team
- Have at least two-three years of experience in a public affairs agency or in a political role - such as in parliament or for a political party
- Excited to be part of a dynamic team, working with clients from a range of industries
- Organised and capable of managing simultaneous tasks across a number of accounts
- Dedicated to producing high-quality work and going the extra mile
- Enjoy working with people with a diverse range of backgrounds and opinions
- Personable, professional and a team player.
- 28 days’ paid leave plus bank holidays and time off over Christmas.
- Pension plan - 4% company contribution.
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme.
- Normal working hours are 8am - 6pm with some earlier/later shifts for monitoring.
- Offices in Spitalfields Second Home.
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan.
- The opportunity to opt in to Vitality including private health care and subsidised gym.
- Access to a full social and cultural calendar and employee wellness programmes - this summer/autumn we are adopting hybrid working practices and so the programme is part virtual, part face-to-face.
- A rich and diverse people development programme including fortnightly internal training sessions and a full annual programme of external trainers and inspirational speakers.