Communications Associate Director - Hanbury Strategy [REF: 0017]
Hanbury has grown significantly since its formation more than four years ago. To help us grow even faster, we are looking to bring on board an enthusiastic addition to the corporate communications team. Someone who has 3-5 years’ experience working with or in the media or in an agency. This Associate Director will play a key role in delivering excellence across a range of clients.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Proactively briefing stories to the media and dealing with reactive media enquiries
- Acting as the primary liaison for a range of corporate clients
- Researching and sourcing information for clients
- Drafting press releases, opinion pieces, briefing notes and background information documents
- Working with our researchers and policy analysts to produce detailed pieces of original research and analysis
- Helping to develop long term media strategies and communications grids, and advising clients on press engagement
- Taking on day to day project management responsibilities, ensuring a high standard of work for client programmes
- Effectively managing teams to deliver against tight deadlines and supporting the development of junior colleagues
- Assisting the firm’s Partners in spotting opportunities to develop and grow the business, and contributing ideas and taking part in pitches for new clients
- Excited to be part of a dynamic team, working with clients from a range of industries.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in the media or an agency.
- Not afraid to break new ground and find new ways to solve old problems.
- Dedicated to producing high quality work and going the extra mile.
- An entrepreneurial approach, with the ability to think on your feet.
- Have an interest in politics and how it impacts corporate clients
- Enjoy working with people with a diverse range of backgrounds and opinions.
- Personable, respectful and a team player